Skocz do zawartości

Subaru Forester [SJ] (MY13=>MY19)

kordynator

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

... a mnie w Wigilię trzasnęło 100 000 km w XT Platinum 2013 ... bez problemów i awarii, tylko program silnika i skrzyni przy kolejnych przeglądach ulegał aktualizacji ...

... i srednie spalanie z całego przebiegu ( o ile nie kasowany licznik B od nowości zlicza od początku) to marne 8,2 l/100km ... ale jeżdżę głównie w trasach i autostrad wśród nich nie ma na codzień ...

... w Nowym Roku wszystkim subarytom życzę tak bezawaryjnej eksploatacji swych rumaków :-)))

• Lajk 1

Wygląda ze całkiem sporo jest poprawione w nowym Forku na 2016

Key Forester Upgrades 1.Design

(1) Exterior

(a) Redesigned front face

The headlights, front grill, and front bumper*3 have a wider appearance highlighting the Subaru identity, and presenting a new front face with an advanced design that imparts a feeling of dependability.

(B) Newly designed rear combination lights

The rear combination lights adopt a sideways U-shaped motif similar to the headlights, for a sense of wideness. A lifting impression is created by concentrating the red lenses at the top, with an overall rear style befitting an SUV.

© Newly designed aluminum wheels

The 17-inch aluminum wheels employ a sleeker pattern to reduce drag and improve fuel efficiency. The 18-inch aluminum wheels adopted for the turbocharged model, have been given a new design characterized by muscular and dynamic form.

(d) New body color options

The new Forester is now available also in Dark Blue Pearl and Sepia Bronze Metallic color variations.

(2) Interior

(a) Higher-quality appearance of interior finish

The look and feel of the instrument panel have been upgraded, adopting a combination decorative panel with silver frame and piano-black hues and adding metallic accents. The leather covering used for the instrument panel center tray and door grips, along with the toughness and excellent tactile sense, combine to create a high-quality, sporty look complementing the powerful feeling. (Excl. 2.0i)

(B) Color LCD multi-information display

The meter panel has a color LCD multi-information display in the center, clearly showing the status of EyeSight and Subaru Intelligent Drive (SI-DRIVE) along with other information necessary for driving. (Excl. 2.0i)

© SD navigation system supporting “Siri Eyes Free”

The Harman Kardon sound system and SD navigation system (manufacturer-installed options) support the “Siri Eyes Free” voice recognition function. Operations can be performed by pressing the Talk button on the steering wheel and issuing verbal instructions, enabling Siri services to be used more safely while driving, without taking the eyes off the road.*4 *5

(d) Rear seat heaters

Heaters with high/low settings are located on both sides of the rear seat. (Excl. 2.0i)

(e) Driver-side power seat memory function

The power seat on the driver’s side has a memory function that restores the optimal position at the touch of a switch.*6

2.Safety

(1) EyeSight (ver. 3)

The latest EyeSight (ver. 3) represents a major evolution in advanced safety functions. The Active Lane Keep steering assistance system, as well as Pre-Collision Braking Control and Adaptive Cruise Control, have been given performance upgrades, to provide leading-edge preventive safety technology.

(2) Advanced Safety Package

A package of advanced functions further enhancing safety is offered as a manufacturer-installed option. Supplementing the EyeSight front detection function is a radar system for detecting vehicles in rear blind spots, supporting safer and more comfortable driving.

(a) Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection

・Blind Spot Detection (BSD)

Radar sensors detect vehicles in rear blind spots, and LED lights in the door mirror light up or flash* to urge driver caution.

・Lane Change Assist (LCA)

Radar sensors detect the rapid approach of vehicles from the rear in the next lane, and LED lights in the door mirror light up or flash* to urge driver caution.
*Both with BSD and LCA, when radar has detected a vehicle and the driver tries to change lane after using the indicator, LED lights in the door mirror flash to alert the driver of collision danger.

・Rear Cross Traffic Alert

Radar sensors detect vehicles approaching from the right or left when backing up and, if there is deemed to be a risk of collision, alert the driver by flashing LED lights in the door mirror and by an audible warning.

(B) Adaptive Driving Beam (ADB)

EyeSight high-performance stereo cameras accurately detect the presence of vehicles ahead and in oncoming lanes, smoothly adjusting the range of the high beams in a continuous range by means of shields inside the headlights. ADB makes it possible to obtain plenty of visibility for safe, comfortable nighttime driving, without the need to worry about disturbing other drivers with high beams.

(3) LED high & low beam lights and Steering Responsive Headlights

・Each headlight is equipped with a bifunctional projector mechanism that enables a single light to provide both high and low beams. Since LED projection is used also for high beams, night visibility is raised to a new level.
・Steering Responsive Headlights are adopted, which move the headlight beam axis right or left in response to steering wheel operations at corners and intersections. The direction in which the vehicle is moving is brightly illuminated, for improved night visibility.

(4) Supplemental restraint system (SRS) side and curtain airbags standard on all grades

All grades are equipped with SRS side airbags and SRS curtain airbags, for greater passenger protection in case of an accident. (Excl. 2.0i)

3. Advances in Driving Enjoyment

(1) Chassis

(a) Enhanced chassis performance

Greater front cross member rigidity and optimization of the rear trailing link bushings result in better steering responsiveness and straight-line stability, for more assured handling performance.

(B) Optimized suspension settings

By optimizing the shock absorber damping and the spring constant of coil springs, both the supple ride comfort and handling agility have been improved. Changes to the rod guide bushings and to the oil used to operate the front and rear shock absorbers result in more stable friction of moving parts while suppressing vibration. Initial roll performance has also been optimized. A comfortable ride with minimal vibration as well as outstanding handling stability have been achieved.

© Optimized steering-gear ratio

The steering-gear ratio has been changed from the earlier 15.5:1 to 14.0:1. The quicker ratio improves maneuverability and enhances the satisfaction of agile handling.

(d) Active Torque Vectoring

The turbocharged model adopts Active Torque Vectoring for improved cornering lines.

(2) Engine and transmission

(a) Improved fuel efficiency of naturally aspirated (NA) models

More efficient combustion and reduced friction in the NA engine improve fuel efficiency with no loss of snappy performance. In JC08 mode tests, fuel economy of 6.25 l/100 km was achieved, making the new Forester eligible for the next higher level of Japan’s eco-car tax incentives (40% reduction in acquisition tax, 25% cut in tonnage tax, and 50% off the following year’s automobile tax).

(B) Auto-step shift control and close-ratio eight-speed shifting

The turbocharged model adopts auto-step shift control for direct and sporty acceleration. Moreover, in SI-DRIVE S# (Sport Sharp) mode, close-ratio eight-speed shifting makes for easier use of the power band in a sportier setting.

(3) Improved quietness

• Lajk 2

super zmiany! teraz tylko doczekac sie ofic. potwierdzenia/info nt. ich dostepnosci w euro-spec'ach

szczegolnie te fajne:

(d) Rear seat heaters

Heaters with high/low settings are located on both sides of the rear seat. (Excl. 2.0i)

(e) Driver-side power seat memory function

The power seat on the driver’s side has a memory function that restores the optimal position at the touch of a switch.*6

©  Optimized steering-gear ratio

The steering-gear ratio has been changed from the earlier 15.5:1 to 14.0:1. The quicker ratio improves maneuverability and enhances the satisfaction of agile handling.

(d) Active Torque Vectoring

The turbocharged model adopts Active Torque Vectoring for improved cornering lines.
Edytowane przez eddie_gt4

Ktoś z Was wie, jakie zmiany wprowadzono w FXT w 2015 roku, oprócz nowej stacji multimedialnej i przeprojektowaniu górnych nawiewów? Ktoś coś pisał o wyciszenie, ale oficjalnie była jakaś informacja?

@sapa podał specyfikację zmian i jest tam o lepszym wyciszeniu ("improved quietness").

Ktoś z Was wie, jakie zmiany wprowadzono w FXT w 2015 roku, oprócz nowej stacji multimedialnej i przeprojektowaniu górnych nawiewów? Ktoś coś pisał o wyciszenie, ale oficjalnie była jakaś informacja?

@sapa podał specyfikację zmian i jest tam o lepszym wyciszeniu ("improved quietness").

to co podal sapa, to sa zmiany na 2016, jezeli dobrze zalapalem

Tak oczywiście. Zrozumiałem, że @filipawl pyta o zmiany, które zostały wprowadzone w roku 2015 (w domyśle dla nowo wprowadzanego Forestera MY16). Ale może autor niech sprecyzuje co miał na myśli ;)

Tak oczywiście. Zrozumiałem, że @filipawl pyta o zmiany, które zostały wprowadzone w roku 2015 (w domyśle dla nowo wprowadzanego Forestera MY16). Ale może autor niech sprecyzuje co miał na myśli ;)

ja jego pytanie odebralem tak, ze pytal on o zmiany na 2015 rok modelowy (bo pisal tez o zmienionych nawiewach i multi-medii, co faktycznie bylo zmianami w przypadku MY'15)

a propos lepszego wyciszenia: w KZ, prosto w salonie Subaru, mozna se zamowic dodatkowe wyciszenie (jest kilka opcji do wyboru)

Nic nie piszą o podparciu lędźwiowym. ;)

Może dlatego, że opisany jest upgrade w stosunku do obecnego modelu. Regulacja podparcia jest dostepna od początku (tyle, że nie u nas) - dlatego nie ma tego gadżetu na wklejonej przez @@sapa, liście zman.

Jeśli jako następne auto kupię XT, znajdę na allegro fotel z wersji US i zlecę w warsztacie, ew. ASO modyfikacje.

Edytowane przez mechanik

Właśnie czytam aktualny numer Auto Świata. Jest w nim kalendarium wydarzeń motoryzacyjnych na 2016 r i premiera targowa Forestera FL zaplanowana jest na końcówkę listopada (dedykuję, że na Essen Motor Show).

Coś pomieszali z datami? Jeśli nie, czy to oznacza, że lifting pojawi się w salonach dopiero w 2017r?

Właśnie czytam aktualny numer Auto Świata. Jest w nim kalendarium wydarzeń motoryzacyjnych na 2016 r i premiera targowa Forestera FL zaplanowana jest na końcówkę listopada (dedykuję, że na Essen Motor Show).

Coś pomieszali z datami? Jeśli nie, czy to oznacza, że lifting pojawi się w salonach dopiero w 2017r?

Z tego wynikałoby raczej, że jesienią zaprezentowana zostanie już kolejna generacja Forestera. Poprzednia generacja SH zaprezentowana została w 2008r kolejna, obecna SJ w 2012r (4 lata). Zatem interwał 4 letni by się zgadzał - prezentacja SJ w 2012r prezentacja kolejnej generacji końcówka 2016.

@@filipawl, Antenka ('płetwa rekina'), nowa centrala multimedialna, deska rozdzielcza z ramkami imitującymi metal wokół nawiewów powietrza, nieco inne przyciski na kierownicy, w 2014 pojawił sie monitoring ciśnienia powietrza w kołach zgodnie z unijną dyrektywą (TPMS).

Soft silnika był uaktualniany we wszystkich autach więc nie dotyczy jedynie obecnej wersji.

Dodatkowe wygłuszenie to mogły być ploty ;):)

Edytowane przez mechanik