Skocz do zawartości

RIP Richard Burns....

RadRSTI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

:o :x :shock: :shock: :?

I am sorry to say that i have just been informed by Steve Bennet of Ross On Wye that Richard Burns passed away this evening he had been extremely ill for some time- our thoughts must be with his friends and family-although i must mention an incident in the Hilton in Cardiff after he retired on the last rally he ever did on British soil when i walked into the bar with my 7 year old son James who was wearing a Subaru fleece and cap- RB was sat there with Robert Reid having a beer- we sat down ordered a drink with just the 4 of us in the bar - after a few minutes a marketing girl from peugeot came up to me and asked if my son James could go and meet Richard and Robert obviously i said yes and the next thig i saw was James in the middle of them- the same girl said that she would try to find some pictures to have autographed unfotunately none around so RB stood uo unzipped his overalls took of his tee shirt and signed it- that to this day is framed and above my lads bed and when i walked in to tell him the news i filled up when i saw it hanging on the wall- but what a bloody nice bloke to have done that- i would also like Robert Reid to know that the gesture was appreciated .

• Odpowiedzi 61
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie