Skocz do zawartości

The New Guy!!

jitss

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

hello all u subaru fanatics! allow me to introduce myself. my name is Johnny from USA. i am currently a medical student here in poznan. and recently i purchased myself a lovely blue 99 impreza gt. i previously owned a white 02 WRX back in california. ive been active in the subaru community for quite some time now, but it never hurts to meet more enthusiasts!

here are some photos of my past and current car: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... ?t=1102692 like it says in that thread, my upgrade path is still unknown, but have some sorta idea already... stay tuned;)

im known as jitss or snoody j on many other subaru forums. im sure there are many or few polish subscribers to those US forums, please holla!! big thanx to Szymon (Pumex1) for this intro to the polish suby community! hope to see u all in future meets!

johnny

• Odpowiedzi 92
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Hi Man,

the problem is that we have a separate thread for member introductions. Here is the link:

http://www.forum.subaru.pl/viewtopic.php?t=101962

Please set your post to expire in 1 day. It will be locked by the mods anyway :twisted:.

Anyway: welcome 8).

Hi again Johnny :)

was really nice to met you on Poznan-by-night streets :) Some photos will join in this topic:

http://www.forum.subaru.pl/viewtopic.php?t=101213

Here is the topic for "team Wielkopolska" :)

http://www.forum.subaru.pl/viewtopic.php?t=102142

cheers

Szymon

PS Panowie admini - prosba o wyrozumialosc dla nowego amerykanskiego kolegi w Poznaniu :)

Hi Man,

the problem is that we have a separate thread for member introductions. Here is the link:

http://www.forum.subaru.pl/viewtopic.php?t=101962

Please set your post to expire in 1 day. It will be locked by the mods anyway :twisted:.

Anyway: welcome 8).

sorry, been trying to learn to read polish. will change

Pimp My Ride is going international! yyy... tzn. Forum Subaru Import Polska is going international

ale o co chodzi? ,z internationalu zrobili trabanta z jarocina, cos jeszcze beda robic?

żartuję sobie, bo mamy pierwszego zagranicznego usera ;). to się nie odnosi do tego programu ;) ;) ;).

Please set your post to expire in 1 day. It will be locked by the mods anyway .

I think we can make an exeption for our first non-Polish memeber, can't we?

Welcome :-) I think you are going to find this community better then any Subaru-scene around the world ;-)

thanks for ure support. most of u dont know how difficult it truly is being in a foreign country and let alone learn the language.. and i have to say polish is freakin hard to learn! yes i hope this experience will be worthwhile;) lookin forward to meeting u all!

was wondering if there is such link in here that are for english speakers? haha...

im sorry for my poooor polish...i cannot read half the things u are writing haha! but thanx for the welcoming guys :razz:

Doesn't matter, 90% Poles have trouble with Polish so you're not an exeption. Stay with us and you'll uderstand everything in no time.

hahah awesome thanx!

thanks for ure support. most of u dont know how difficult it truly is being in a foreign country and let alone learn the language.. and i have to say polish is freakin hard to learn! yes i hope this experience will be worthwhile;) lookin forward to meeting u all!

You know I speak two foreign langauges and lived for some time in different foreign countries. I know a bit of what you ean. I also know that Polish is increadibly complicated. I'm still having problems at times after 23 years of studying it ;-)

You are welcome on the best SUBARU forum in Poland. I hope you will enjoy it as we do.

See you soon on the streets and clubs of Poznan. :twisted:

definately! i mostly cruise on the weekends tho.. u dont have suby? u have fiat?

Not everyone over here has a Scoob. We have different cars but we are all Subaru fans and friends. Chojny's Fiat coupled with it's driver's skills shamed MANY Subarus on rally stages.

I don't have a Subaru too.

You are welcome on the best SUBARU forum in Poland. I hope you will enjoy it as we do.

See you soon on the streets and clubs of Poznan. :twisted:

definately! i mostly cruise on the weekends tho.. u dont have suby? u have fiat?

right now I have Fiat, but ask pumex1 about it :wink: