Rajdowe spekulacje - sezon 2006

WRC fan

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 1,1 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Chyba wezme sie z nudow za rajdy. Czy SIP nie potrzebuje kierowcy fabrycznego dla reprezentacji w rajdzie argentyny, akropolu, cypru, paryż - władywostok zimowy, i rzeszowski? Barborke se odpuszczam bo nie chce tej galerii przetracic co tam jest w filarze.

Coś wam wkleję:

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 4:15 PM

To: All FOE Staff

Subject: Rally of Sweden

Hello again. Last month I promised I would regularly update you on the fortunes of the BP-Ford World Rally Team in the World Rally Championship. Well, I'm delighted to tell you that at the weekend we followed up our win on the Rallye Monte Carlo last month with victory on a very snowy and icy Swedish Rally. Myself and co-driver Timo Rautiainen led from start to finish in our Focus RS World Rally Car and it means that we lead the drivers' championship and Ford is top of the manufacturers' series after two rounds of the 2006 season.

It was a pretty memorable weekend really. The win was Ford's 50th world rally success and it came on my 38th birthday. I must admit, I can't think of many better ways of celebrating becoming another year older!

The rally is the only pure winter event of the season but in recent years warmer temperatures meant conditions weren't so good. But this year they were perfect. There was plenty of snow on the roads and BFGoodrich's studded tyres gave us fantastic grip. It's incredible to think that despite the slippery conditions, this rally is one of the fastest of the season. In fact, I would say that the grip offered in snow by studded tyres is frequently as good as on gravel roads.

Sweden was only my second rally in the new Focus RS WRC - but already I love it. I can't really say anything else after two wins in two events, can I? My only real moment of concern came on the final day when a filter problem sprayed hydraulic oil all over my windscreen. It cost me a little bit of time and I was worried in case it was anything more serious, but the team quickly identified what was wrong, made repairs, and that was the last I had to think about it.

Temperatures in Sweden were as low -19C at one point and they are pretty horrendous conditions for the technicians to work in. It even felt cold to me and as a Finn, I should be used to it! But they did a superb job and our Focus RS WRC set fastest time on 10 of the 19 special stages.

Now we head to Mexico for the third round early next month. That is a hot weather, all-gravel event - the third different surface in as many rallies. I'm not going to predict any results, but I'm confident that we'll be as competitive on that surface as we have been on the asphalt of Monte Carlo and the snow of Sweden. I hope to be back in contact with you soon with more good news!

Marcus Gronholm

BP-Ford World Rally Team

Than_Junior, byłeś na Magurskim ? Bo Padre widzieliśmy na strefie, ale ciebie niet.

lepiej napisz jak było :mrgreen:

Zajebiscie :twisted: Kibicowanie w białych puchu po pas, na dodatek w środku lasu ma swoje niepowtarzalne uroki 8) Najlepsze jest to że specjalnie nie zmarzliśmy. Widać było że Kuzi daje mocno w palnik, ślicznie jechali też Kościuszko, Frycz i Kuchar. Klimat rajdu na śniegu jest poprostu extra, to trzeba przeżyć 8)

Witas jechał bardzo ładnie, wg mnie płynnie, nie "na pałę" - co prawda my widzieliśmy go w sprawnym aucie tylko na jednym OSie, bo nasza następna miejscówka była właśnie na OSie gdzie silnik się zbuntował.

Szkoda że nie było tylko jedno S1600, bo nie mieliśmy porównania jazdy Juniora do innych w stawce, ale Junior to kierowca który zrobił dziś na mnie największe wrażenie, poprostu nie dało się do jego jazdy doczepić - idealny tor, hamowania odpowiednio opóźnione...itd :wink:

P.S. juz przynajmniej drugi sezon z rzedu Kuzi ma najladniejsza rajdowke w RSMP :)

Śliczna jest! 8)

Ale bym chciał mieć duże zdjęcie rajdówki Kuziego na tapetę do komputera... :roll:

Przemeq łap -> http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9862/dsc044114xe.jpg :wink:

ciekawe czy to ten spec. C co był wystawoiny w Galerii Kazimierz, a tak btw to z jakiego kraju jest rejestracja