Skocz do zawartości

.....tajemniczy type25......

matt

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

....w poszukiwaniu wszelkich informacji i zdjec dotyczacych si wrx sti spec-c, natknalem sie na swietna strone http://www.litimports.co.uk gdzie z kolei wpadlem na trop nowej wersji imprezy zwanej type25, niestety nie ma tam zadnych informacji na jej temat, na innych stronach tez nic nie znalazlem i tu moje pytanie: czy ktos wie cos wiecej o tej wersji czy moze to jest jedynie ta wersja o ktorej juz pisano na forumie tzn. ta z bbs-ami co nie bedzie oferowana w pl......czekam na info........

pozdr. mk.si

type25.jpg

The Type 25 makes its debut early in the New Year and represents a significant re-engineering program and thousands of miles of detailed testing. From the beginning we set specific goals to reach new standards in dynamic ability, refinement & ownership experience.

The full specification will be released very shortly but in the meantime please feel to contact us at anytime.

Regards

Iain Litchfield

Też mi wyjaśnienie :(

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • Thanks for your continued interest in our new Type 25. Just to let you know that the car will be launched at the Autosport International Show at the NEC.
http://www.autosport-international.com/
The full specification of the car will be available from the 8th and we'll send you another email then with the full details.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Best regards
Iain Litchfield

no i wszystko jasne :

The Impreza has come of age

ORDERS NOW BEING TAKEN

We think we have created one of the fastest point to point cars money can buy, yet still able to offer an excellent level of comfort and terrific practicality. Please find below some of the key features. I have also attached a PDF file that gives the full specification list.

Greater power

2.5 litre 350+bhp & 356+lbft

Re-worked cylinder heads

Larger hybrid twin scroll turbo

Redesigned Milltek twin scroll exhaust

Superior handling

All new 14 way fully adjustable suspension

Exceptional ride quality

Improved traction

Revised anti roll bar

Anti lift kit

Increased caster for better feel

Improved aerodynamics

New STI front splitter reduces front drag (cd) by 3% and drops front lift (clf) by 36%!

Adjustable carbon rear spoiler

Better stability and turn in

Below is a comparison of our prototype’s torque versus a MY03 STI PPP (10,000 on the clock). Both cars were test one after the other on PowerStation’s dyno.

If you think that looks impressive wait till you drive it!

We will place more detailed information about the Type 25 on our website this week.

We shall be at the Autosport Show for its launch on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

If you can’t make it along please feel free to contact me at anytime on my mobile with questions or if you just fancy chatting about this amazing new car.

Thank you again for your time and interest in our new car.

Best Regards

Iain Litchfield