Skocz do zawartości

Subaru Impreza STI czy mały domek

JOY

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Marzenko, o bobasa faktycznie łatwiej, tylko jest to model którego nie pozbędziemy się co najmniej przez 18 lat. Psuje się notorycznie. Koszty utrzymania koszmarne. Trzeba to trzymać w domu ( w garażu się nie da ).

Brak instrukcji obsługi i o ile wydaliny samochodu raczej mi zwisają kalafiorem, to z tymi musiałem sam sobie radzić. "Programowanie" tego urządzenia kosztuje majątek i przyprawia o siwe włosy. Początkowo gówniarz chodzi na tym co mu zatankujemy, jednak z czasem sam sobie zaczyna dobierać mieszanki i trzeba pilnować żeby nie uszkodził komputera pokładowego. Jednym słowem STI to taniocha, daje więcej radości z urzytkowania i jest mniej awaryjne. No i przy odsprzedaży raczej się bierze kasę a nie wydaje. Wiesz ile ćię może kosztować nowy PKS ?????????? Podstawowa Komórka Społeczna.

Siwy - również z w/w powodów.

Ps. Po moim wywodzie spadnie przyrost naturalny...na pysk. Sorry

A.Subaru Impreza STI czy

B.mały domek

- takie mnie pytanie napadło przeglądając nowe posty. :twisted:

Mój ulubiony tekst ze SportCompactCara (przepraszam za ewentualne litrówki).

SCC Feb 2003, SlipAngle:

Josh Jacquot -- Life

I can't figure out if it's my decidedly male need to compete or a true lust for hard driving that makes me want to race cars.

Doesn't matter. The only thing I'm certain about is my bank account shrinks in direct inverse proportion to the amount of time I spend sliding sideways in rally cars.

You've been there. Are there. Or you will be soon. You want to race cars, show cars, build cars, own cars, whatever, but shouldn't. Why? Because you're in late 20s and you're supposed to be growing up, changing your priorities, doin what you should and not always what you want.

I'm 29 an I've made compromises my entire life so I can go racing. I even live where I live so I can afford to race cars. My 11x15-foot slice of Orange County, which is just south of Los Angeles, is actually pretty good deal; it comes with an eight-car driveway, Speed Channel and three other car-addcited roommates.

But soon I'll be officially too old to sleep 18 inches from the ceiling, dorm-room style, in a skybed I built myself during a time of car-induced financial strife. The bed is practicality issue. After all, sleeping 18 inches from the ceiling nearly doubles the floor space available to store crap. The extra room under the bed frees up some space in the garage, which in turn, allows extra square footage for more car parts.

Problem is, I can't see living this way when I'm 40. But if I countinue racing cars, that's what will happen.

Someday I want to live in my own house. Hell, someday I might to be married. Might. And kids? Well, the thought has crossed my mind. So the time has com for me to make a choice. A choice between racing cars and getting on with my life. If I race next season, I'll likely set myself back immeasurably on the getting-on-with-life scale.

The other night I had a nightmare. I was married and had two daughters.

No, that's not the entire nightmare.

The scary part was that we all lived in the house I live in now. Roommates and all. My daughter's first words were camshaft and lugnut. The one mildew-ridden bathroom was shared by all, and my wife and I slept in the skybed, with our clothes stacked on boxes of car parts.

I awoke, screaming in a cold sweat.

Here's my problem. The measly sum I've managed to save during my six years of post-graduate employment is a reasonable start on a house or a really good start on a ring. Or' I could blow it all instantly and have a fairy decent rally car. A car that i might even win me a California Rally Series Championship like engeenering editor Coleman should have won by the time you read this.

Then what? I've got a bigger ego? I've proved to myself I can drive? I showed Coleman who's got the bigger nads once and for all? All important things, don't get me wrong, but not exactly what you need to live a full and meaningful life.

I guess I'm getting soft. Or I just don't care. Or I really am turning into one of those sissies I've been laughing at for the last five years. But there's no arguing with the math, Spend it on a rally car ant it'll turn into a wadded piece of scrap in one season. Spend it on a house and it'll be lifelong investment. Logic says the house is the way to go. The car guy inside me says screw logic. What's your inner car guy think?

HTH.

Kaziu, też w rozterkach.

--

LEGENDA:

SCC -- SportCompactCar -- taka jankeska gazeta. Jedna z niewielu jankeskich rzeczy, które są fajne. http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/

litrówka -- mieszkanie dobrego ducha, zwanego dżinem. Przyjęcie dżina zwykle poprawia dobre samopoczucie, bo to dobry duch jest. Ale dżin, mimo tego, że dobry, bywa złośliwy i czasem zsyła na nas kociokwik.

• 21 lat później...