Skocz do zawartości

Ulubione cytaty z filmów

Bilex

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I jeszcze dwa ulubione z Miauczynskiego:

Czy panowie muszą tak napierdalać od bladego świtu?! Że nie podbijam karty na zakładzie o siódmej rano, to już w waszym robolskim mniemaniu muszę być nierobem?! Już możecie inteligentowi je*ać po uszach od brzasku! Żeby se czasem kałamarz nie pospał godzinkę dłużej kapkę od was, skoro zasnął dopiero nad ranem! I żeby się kompletnie spalił w blokach już na starcie! Grunt, że, k***a, inteligent załatwiony na dzień cały! Wrócicie napierdalać jak siądę do pracy!

- Sylwuniu! Synuniu, w kuchni masz brioszki ci kupiłam czekoladowe, na kolację. Mama ci kupiła, z czekoladą.

- Mama ci brioszki kupiła...

- Brioszki!

- Brioszki? Na kolację? Ty chyba masz coś z głową?

- Z dupą!

- Z dupą to zawsze miałaś, wściekliznę macicy masz bez przerwy! Kup se kołek osinowy i usiądź siedź na nim. To cię może uspokoi!

- Świnia! Gnój! Wychodzę za mąż!

- Za psa?

- Za gówno!

- Suka powinna wyjść za psa wychodzić!

- I nie chowaj telefonu!

- Po co ci telefon!? Do gonienia się masz wystarczą ci łapy!

• Odpowiedzi 184
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

"-[moderator czuwa] tha hell Tom! What's that? -That's my belt Turkish -No, Tom. It's a gun in your trousers. What's gun doing in your trousers? -It's for protection. -Protection from what? Zee Germans?!"

Yeah! :mrgreen:

"Anything to declare? Yeah. Don't go to England. "

Snatch i Lock Stock to prze-filmy. Kilka tekstów z pamięci

"- What’s happening with them sausages, Charlie?

- Five minutes, Turkish.

- It was two minutes five minutes ago."

"You mean - proper fucked?"

"Oink Oink.

So that's where you keep the sugar"

"- This is one of those high-powered numbers, isn't it? Got some bad news for you, John.

- What the fu-!

- Mind your language in front of my boy.

- Jesus Christ!

- That includes blasphemy as well."

"- You must be Eddy, JD's son.

- Yup, you must be Harry? Sorry, I didn't know your father.

- Never mind son, you just might meet him if you carry on like that."

"- Why are we stopped here? What’s wrong with that spot?

- It’s too tight.

- Too tight? You could land a jumbo fucking jet in that."

"- I didn’t see it there.

- It’s a four ton truck, Tyrone. Its not as though its a bag of fucking peanuts, is it?

- It was at a funny angle.

- It’s behind you Tyrone. Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind. "

Snatch i Lock Stock to prze-filmy. Kilka tekstów z pamięci

A tutaj jeszcze pare :-)

http://imdb.com/title/tt0208092/quotes

Natomiast kto zrozumie cygana - ten gosc :twisted: Sporo czasu mi zajelo rozkodowanie typa, a pare razy film ogladalem. Natomiast dawno nie widzialem oraz kontakt z jezykiem mi sie troche urwal, wiec nie wiem jak by bylo :-)

I jeszcze to, pamiętacie:

[At the South African Consulate]

Roger Murtaugh: How you doin'?

[his handshake is ignored by the Envoy]

Consulate Envoy: I think there must be some mistake.

Roger Murtaugh: Say what?

Consulate Envoy: Listen to your friend here, he knows what he's talking about. I don't think you want to go to South Africa.

Roger Murtaugh: Why not?

Consulate Envoy: Because you're black!

Leo Getz: [to Murtaugh] You are.

[to Envoy]

Leo Getz: He is.

A mozna z ksiazki?

Oto moj ukochany fragment:

– Это водка? – слабо спросила Маргарита. Кот подпрырнул на стуле от обиды.

– Помилуйте, королева, – прохрипел он, – разве я позволил бы себе налить даме водку? Это – чистый спирт!

:mrgreen:

Tylko dlaczego forum nie przyjmuje tego do siga? Ech... :roll:

Widzę, że przeważają cytaty obcojęzyczne. TO nieco skomplikowane w codziennym życiu. A taki cytat, to najlepiej na codzień stosować. I tak:

I brawo Jasiu - mój ulubiony

Yogi ba boo

Jakby coś to to jest posag Lusi - też bardzo lubię

Mój mąż z zawodu jest dyrektorem - to jak ktos pyta, gdzie pracuję

Czy konie mnie słyszą ? - ostatnio często używam, jak po raz kolejny zwracam uwagę dziecku :mrgreen:

Dwie? Jedna, wozem jestem!

I wiele innych, które jak mi się przypomną, to załącze

Ja spadłem z krzesła gdy pierwszy raz usłyszałem to:

Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Niestety na polski nie idzie przetłumaczyć, żeby zachować odpowiednią moc tego cytatu :mrgreen:

I jeżeli ktokolwiek to zrozumiał ze słuchu to chylę czoła do samej ziemii :mrgreen:

Ale fajny temat, jakoś nie zauważylem go wcześniej :roll:

Jeden z moich ulubionych cytatów, z jednego z najlepszych filmów:

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole multi colored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Whoa :shock:

Z czego to? Chce to uslyszec :twisted: