Skocz do zawartości

Kupno Subaru i zabawna (?) próba oszustwa :)

ccwrc

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

W skrócie: szukam swojego przyszłego Subaraka bardzo chaotycznie i pytania wysyłam raczej często. Zastanawiam się, czy ktoś wpłaci kilkanaście tys. PLN żeby otrzymać swoje cacko.

Poniżej przykłady, 2 maile dotyczące różnych samochodów. Było tego więcej ale nie chce mi się przegrzebywać skrzynki. Odpowiedzi bardzo pro, fotki z rejestracjami w PL, itp.

1.______________

Robert Maulin <robmaulin@gmail.com>

Hello,

Just browsed my mail page and saw your message, so I hope you are still interested in buying the car. Regarding the car, it is in perfect shape, perfect working condition, no scratches, no damage, never been laid down or required any repairs.

The maintenance schedule has been followed to the letter and all service has been performed by dealer.

As you have seen in the ad, the price for my 2008 Subaru Forester is 6,000 euro , including the transport costs, insurance and handling (because the car is located in Portsmouth, England).

I just moved back here with my job and I need a car registered in England.

I did not want to register the car in England, because of the enormous fees i have to pay.The reason I am selling the car for this low price is that recently i moved back to England and my car is a Polish model and has a steering wheel on the left. This week I found a family car here which I want to buy but first I have to sell my car. The car has Polish documents and is registered in Poland. Will include all taxes and transport if you are interested in purchasing the car.

E-mail me so we can discuss more.

Thank you,

Robert

2._______________

Brian Groth <grothbrian4@gmail.com>

Hello,

Just browsed my mail page and saw your message, so I hope you are still interested in buying the car. Regarding the car, it is in perfect shape, perfect working condition, no scratches, no damage, never been laid down or required any repairs.

The maintenance schedule has been followed to the letter and all service has been performed by dealer.

As you have seen in the ad, the price for my 2006 Subaru Impreza is 3,400 euro , including the transport costs, insurance and handling (because the car is located in Portsmouth, England).

I just moved back here with my job and I need a car registered in England.

I did not want to register the car in England, because of the enormous fees i have to pay.The reason I am selling the car for this low price is that recently i moved back to England and my car is a Polish model and has a steering wheel on the left. This week I found a family car here which I want to buy but first I have to sell my car. The car has Polish documents and is registered in Poland. Will include all taxes and transport if you are interested in purchasing the car.

E-mail me so we can discuss more.

Thank you,

Brian

I z czystej ciekawości moje pytanie :)

Hello,

I'm still interested. Please let me know when the vehicle is in Warsaw and will be able to complete the formalities. Payment of the euro, or in Polish zlotys? The vehicle is registered directly to you or the person living in Poland? Phone number would help, along with the information about contact hours would be possible.

Regards,

I odpowiedź:

Hello,

The car is located in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. Sorry but i don't speak polish so that's why i write in english. You can pay in euro or polish zloty.

If you are really interested on buying the car i can send it to your address in Poland. Delivery will take about 4 days and i will pay for transport. I want to tell you that I work in Portsmouth, UK for a multinational company. Since my working contract in Poland ended, I moved back to the UK thinking I can register the car here, but taxes here in the UK are very high so you can imagine that now I'm looking to leave and sell the car back to Poland. I cannot take care of the delivery personally, because of my working schedule so I decided to use the services of a transport company.

The car still got polish papers I didn't registered here in UK so you can import it in your country with no problems.

The car has a clear title and you will get all the papers together with it. The transport company staff will have a letter of attorney (power of attorney) in order to legally represent me in the transfer of all legal papers of the car. Transport to any Poland area usually takes 4 working days. You will not pay any additional costs, delivery is included in the price I am asking for it.

Total price for the car is 3400 Euro.

So this is how we proceed:

- First I need your information: your full name, delivery address and your phone number where the transport company agent can call you. I will also need a copy from your ID so i can attach it at the car documents and contract.

- I will send your information to the transport company so they can start the transaction

- After the transport is started i will send you the tracking number so you can check the status of the transaction at the company website. After you will have to deposit the money into the account of the transport company. After payment is completed the transport company will start processing the transaction and the car will be delivered at your address in maximum 4 working days

- The car will be delivered to your home. You have 5 days to inspect the car and then to confirm if you agree to buy the car or not.

- If you agree to buy the car, I get the money from the transport company. If you are not satisfied with the car in any way you receive your money deposited back in three days.

Provide me your delivery coordinates, if you are ready to buy, if not let me know in time, so I can search for another buyer.

Thank you

To tyle. dziękuję za uwagę :)

P.S. wątek na forum prawnym dotyczący tych samych osób:

http://forumprawne.o...a-online-9.html

Edytowane przez ccwrc

Znajomy dał się nabrać kiedyś na podobny trick przy zakupie auta w USA (wyjeżdżał do Stanów na jakiś czas i przed wyjazdem zdalnie, z Polski, chciał coś kupić).

Kontakt do momentu wpłaty był wzorowy. Po wpłacie zamilkł.

Wpłata niby przez escrow (na dodatek udający Google - strona zespoofowana, jednak bez płatności online, jedynie drukująca blankiet pezelewu), ale finalnie na dane jakiegoś szarego człowieka, a nie firmy. Konto na słupa. Pieniądze wytransferowane natychmiast gdzieś za granicę (nie pamiętam gdzie).

Maile co ciekawe wysyłane ze Stanów - wszystko wskazywało na przejęty/zainfekowany komputer. Przypadkowo jeden mail z kraju, do którego finalnie trafiły pieniądze. Policja w USA nawet ponoć dość sprawnie działała, ale było już za późno (kasa poszła już ze Stanów)

Generalnie przekręt wyczuwalny na kilometr. A jednak...