Jump to content

rura od turbiny z wyjsciem do gory


Recommended Posts

Tak jak w temacie. Potrzebuje rure/przewod od turbiny ktora ma wyscie w gore/pion od turbo pod standardowy intercooler. Chce zamienic turbine. Gdzies moga mi cos takiego dobrac? / Wawa... :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...