Skocz do zawartości

Prezentacja o Subaru

adaś

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Pomoże mi ktoś zrobić prezentację o firmie produkującej Subaru. Potrzebne mi to na angielski, bo trzeba zrobić na zaliczenie! Chodzi tylko o jakiś tekst po angielsku o firmie(krótka historia, oferta, krótka charakterystyka modeli, plany na przyszłość, itp..) ??? Potem mam to wykuć na pamięć, dodrukować trochę fotek i dostać 5.0 :)

• 2 tygodnie później...

Może być? tylko się nie śmiać, bo z moim angielskim nie za bardzo :/ mam to jeszcze nauczyć się ładnie mówić :/

Good afternoon. My name is Adam Stręciwilk, and I am a manager of Subaru, and I want tell you some information about this firm.

Firstly, I want tell you about FUJI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, the company which Subaru is the automotive division.

FHI was founded in 1953 when five Japanese companies joined to from one of Japan’s largest manufactures of transportation equipment. Currently FHI employs more than 15000 people worldwide, operates nine manufacturing plants and sells products in 100 countries.

FHI has four main division:

- The aerospace division is a contractor for the Japan Defense Agency and markets and sells both commercial and defense-related aircraft, helicopters and target drones. Aerospace division is currently participating in the Airbus A380, Boeing 777, Boeing 787, and Eclipse 500 programs, and supplies parts for Boeing 767 and 2 other Boeing models.

- The transportation equipment division builds several types of buses, garbage trucks and prefabricated housing

- The industrial products division manufactures and sells equipment under the Robin brand.

- The automobile division, SUBARU has been manufacturing and selling automobiles since 1954 and now has 1,970 dealers in 100 countries

SUBARU 360 was first car, created in 1957. And until then time, Products of Subaru, are safely and unfailing. 1965 and 1972 are years when Subaru lead in horizontally-opposed boxer engine and all wheel drive, and to this day, there are flagship all models of Subaru.

The nineties was big turning-point in company, when Subaru showed LEGACY and IMPREZA models, but mark of Subaru became cult and preferable when Subaru Impreza transformed with usual civil car to winner RALLY CAR. Cooperation with STI and PRODRIVE, Japanese and British companies, amounted to arise the best models of Subaru Impreza, like WRX STI, nie-ASO, P1, WRX STI TYPE R, TYPE RA upon SUBARU IMPREZA GT, and WRX STI upon today’s SUBARU IMPREZA WRX.

In Polish we have 25 points of service and sale our cars, when you can buy SUBARU OUTBACK, FORESTER, B9 TRIBECA, LEGACY, IMPREZA and GX3, and in this points you can use professional service.

Our firm is user-friendly, so we organize SJS, when each user of Subaru can cultivate his drive technique, yearly we organize PLEIADES-MEET, when Subaru users can meet other users, to by a party on various cars-competition and meet people relative to Subaru, like dealers, and rally drivers.

I invite you on www.forum.subaru.pl when you can exchange information about not only Subaru, when you can meet various curious and eccentric users, arrange any meeting, and buy or sell car or accessories.

Thank you for your time.

Any questions?

Jak by się komuś chciało poszukać jakichś błędów to byłbym wdzięczny.

Nie mam czasu, ale na szybko próbowałem wyrzucić parę oczywistych bzdur :twisted:. Dodam jeszcze, że wyraźnie w orginale tekstu widać tekst skopiowany z subaru-global i to, co sam napisałeś :razz: :mrgreen: :

"Good afternoon. My name is Adam Stręciwilk, and I am a manager of Subaru, and I would like to give you some information about this brand.

Firstly, I would like to tell you about FUJI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, the owner of the Subaru brand and the maker of the subaru cars.

FHI was founded in 1953 when five Japanese companies joined to from one of Japan’s largest manufactures of transportation equipment. Currently FHI employs more than 15000 people worldwide, operates nine manufacturing plants and sells products in 100 countries.

FHI has four main divisions:

- The aerospace division is a contractor for the Japan Defense Agency and markets and sells both commercial and defense-related aircraft, helicopters and target drones. Aerospace division is currently participating in the Airbus A380, Boeing 777, Boeing 787, and Eclipse 500 programs, and supplies parts for Boeing 767 and 2 other Boeing models.

- The transportation equipment division builds several types of buses, garbage trucks and prefabricated housing

- The industrial products division manufactures and sells equipment under the Robin brand.

- The automobile division, SUBARU has been manufacturing and selling automobiles since 1954 and now has 1,970 dealers in 100 countries

SUBARU 360 was the first subaru car, created in 1957. And since then, the products of Subaru have been known for their safety and reliability. 1965 and 1972 were the years when - respectively - Subaru introduced the horizontally-opposed ("boxer") engine and the Subaru All Wheel Drive system. To this day, they have been the distinguishing marks of all Subaru models.

The nineties were a big turning-point for the company, when Subaru showed LEGACY and IMPREZA models, but the Subaru brand became cult when Subaru Impreza was transformed from a usual civil car to a winner RALLY CAR. Cooperation with STI (Subaru Technica International) and PRODRIVE, Japanese and British companies, resulted in creation of the best and legendary models of Subaru Impreza, like WRX STI, 22B, P1, WRX STI TYPE R, TYPE RA based on SUBARU IMPREZA GT, and WRX STI based on today’s SUBARU IMPREZA WRX.

In Poland there are 25 authorised dealerships and services, where you can buy SUBARU OUTBACK, FORESTER, B9 TRIBECA, LEGACY, IMPREZA and GX3 models and do all required servicing and maintenance.

Our firm is user-friendly, so we organize SJS ("Szkoła Jazdy Subaru", for Subaru Driving School), where each Subaru owner can improve his driving skills. Every year around June we organize "The PLEIADES", a Subaru owners and fans reunion, during which Subaru users and fans can meet others infected with the "subaru virus". The participants take part in various driving competitions and meet people related to Subaru, like dealers, and rally drivers.

I invite you to www.forum.subaru.pl where you can exchange information not only about Subaru, where you can meet various interesting and sometimes eccentric users, arrange a fans' meeting, and buy or sell cars and/or accessories."

malo kawiorowo - szykuj sie raczej na jacka danielsa - szprite se Przemeq z tyrki przytarga

O! Od razu widać, że człowiek światowy się wypowiedział :mrgreen:.

WRX, STi to się czyta normalnie czy po angielsku?

Czyta się normalnie po angielsku :razz: :mrgreen:.

(no dobra, nie będę taki: dablju-ar-ex i es-ti-aj)