Kolejna fajna Impreza z Litchfield

michal

Litchfield Spec C GP Edition

September 1st sees the launch of our latest Impreza derivative a car that celebrates our continuing success on track.

Focused squarely at the track enthusiast with everything that is needed to make it a winner straight out of the box. This exciting new model features the same chassis as our proven race car and uses the 3-way racing AST dampers that have successfully competed at Tuner GP, Time Attack and the Nurburgring 24hr race. It is designed to allow it's owner to drive to and from a growing number of events both fun and competitive. But uniquely this is still a practical saloon capable of coping with the rigors of family life and day to day motoring.

Based on Subaru's exceptional lightweight Spec C, a car which already laps the Nurburgring as quickly as a GT3 Porsche, but the GP Edition takes it to a whole new level.

What makes the GP Edition Special?

Spec C engine tuned to 355bhp / 350lbft

3" Milltek stainless Steel exhaust with 100cell Sports CAT

Upgraded boost control solenoid

Unique GP Edition ECU Calibration

Up rated intake filter

Race 3-way adjustable AST suspension

Up rated front and rear sway bars

Anti lift and caster kit

Porsche 6-pot callipers

355mm grooved AP discs

Padgid Endurance brake pads

AP Race brake fluid

Unique PowerStation alignment and set up

18" lightweight "Flow-formed" Speedline Alloys in Anthracite

235/40/18 Dunlop DO2 Or Pirrelli P-Zero Corsa Road legal motor-sport tyres

Unique GP Edition badges

On top of this owners have our full support service designed to get the most out of themselves and the car. Prices for this new model is

wersje japonskie roznily sie od tych na rynek uk, byly drobne zmiany... ale to JDM mialy ograniczniki, nie uk.... ale to i tak niezla predkosc :)

a co do wykrywaczy kamer - nie sa zabronione przez prawo, reklamowane sa nawet jako 'poprawiajace bezpieczenstwo' (road angel :)

ja ostatnio czytalem w jakies gazecie ze jest mozliwosc zamuwienia imprezy STI w prodrivie z kierownica po lewej stronie i na dowolnym set-upie i wsumie taniej to wychodzi niz u dilera prawda to??

Przy okazji okazalo sie, iz podobnie jak poprzednia type-25 zostala przez magazyn 'evo' okrzyknieta "best impreza ever" bijac p1 i 22b, tak nowa type-25 pobila stara type-25 :)

Wow! Smerfastycznie! 8) :mrgreen:

Musi na serio ogarniać... :twisted: