Skocz do zawartości

Obsluga map do fabrycznej nawigacji w OBK 2013

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Szanowni Panstwo,

W czerwcu br nabylem w Norwegii Subaru OBK 2.0D z automatem i fabryczna nawigacja. Probowalem znalezc odpowiedz na moje pytanie zarowno u norweskiego dealera Subaru, w norweskim oddziale Subaru jaki w europejskiej centrali. Niestety nikt nie potrafil mi udzielic odpowiedzi.

Moje pytanie generalnie brzmi, w jaki sposob moge zaktualizowac, jak na obecne czasy bardza stara bo z Q3 2011, mape w samochodach Subaru OBK 2013 dostarczanych klientom. Jak mam zrobic jej kopie bezpieczenstwa.

To moja korespondencja z oddzalem europejskim Subaru, ktore przekierowalo sprawe do norweskiego Subaru.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: zaterdag 22 juni 2013 10:33

To: Info Subaru Europe

Subject: Subaru Outback 2.0D Navigation update

Dear Sir/Madame,

3 weeks ago I bought a new Subaru Outback 2.0D 2013 model with Fujitsu navigation and Navteq maps on SD card.

The Europe map version is Q3 2011 - it means pretty old and it should not be sold in Q2 2013.

My navigation model is FT0036A. There is no such device support available on neither Naviextra nor Eclipse Subaru webpages.

Navteq Toolbox downloaded from the Subaru Naviextra web page is not able to recognize the SD card in the PC card reader. Therefore, I am not able neither backup nor update maps.

Could you please tell me how I can backup and update the map of Europe I got with my car.

When can I expect the map of Europe update?

I tried to contact Navteq but they are not responding to e-mails.

Selling a new car in middle of 2013 with 2011 maps sounds like a joke.

I would appreciate a quick reply.

Regards

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: VS: Subaru Outback 2.0D Navigation update - Norway

Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 11:10 CEST

>

Vi har fått din henvendelse fra Subaru Europa, og vil svare på denne.

Når det gjelder din nye bil, er den utstyrt med en Fujiutsu Ten FB478LS navigasjonsanlegg.

Siste versjon av oppdateri ng er: 2011 Q3 som er tilgjengelig fra Navteq.

Vedlegger siste oversikt.

Vi beklager at det er lite vi kan få gjort med dette.

Vennlig hilsen / Best regards

Subaru Norge AS

Teknisk avdeling / Technical Dept.

Morten Stabell

W wolnym tlumaczeniu odpowiedz brzmi,

• Model nawigacji to Fujiutsu Ten FB478LS
  • Ostatnia aktualizacja dostepna na stronie Navtequ to Q3 2011
  • przepraszaja, ale to wszystko w czym moga mi pomoc

Napisalem wiec do Navtequ i Fujitsu/Eclipse.

Eclipse odpowiedzalo dosc szybko:

Sent:
Friday, June 21, 2013 9:29 AM

To:

Subject:
Subaru Outback 2013 maps update

Dear Sir/Madame,

I've just bought Subaru Outback 2013 model with Fujitsu navigation and Navteq maps on SD card.

The Europe map version is Q3 2011 - it means pretty old.

My navigation model is FT0036A. There is no such model available on your webpage.

This model is not supported on the Navteq web page.

Could you please tell me how I can update the map I got with my car.

Could you please provide me with information when the Europe maps update for my navigation device is available?

Is it possible to use a TomTom maps with my device?

I would appreciate a quick reply.

Regards

Subject: RE: Subaru Outback 2013 maps update

Date: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:00 CEST

>

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are sorry but we cannot answer your questions. Basically, the map software for your navigation device is provided by Subaru or Naviextras.

As far as we know map version Q3 2011 is the most recent version at this time.

For further assistance in this matter please contact your Subaru car dealer.

Kind regards

ECLIPSE Support Team
NKorespondencja kkkkkkkkk

Korespondencja z Navteqiem byla dluzsza:

Original Message:

Sent:
Friday 14 June 2013 2:36:32 PM

To:

Subject:
Subaru Outback 2.0D 2013 maps update

Dear Sir/Madame,

I've just bought Subaru Outback 2013 model with Fujitsu navigation and Navteq maps on SD card.

The Europe map version is Q3 2011 - it means pretty old.

Could you please provide me with information when the Europe m aps update for my navigation device is available?

Regards

On 11.07.2013 16:47, EUBC_English wrote:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

We are the database supplier for many different navigation systems on the market. However, at this moment we do not handle the distribution of products for your navigation system.

To receive information regarding products for your navigation system, we recommend you to contact your Subaru dealer directly.

Should you require additional information, please send us your feedback by replying to this email.

With kind regards,

NAVTEQ Maps Customer Service

Nokia Location & Commerce

PO Box 501

7300 AM APELDOORN

THE NETHERLANDS

Original Message:

Sent:
Thursday 18 July 2013 3:42:33 PM

To:
EUBC_English <
>

Subject:
Re: Subaru Outback 2.0D 2013 maps update [] {1130628}

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am surprised by you reply. According to the information obtained from my navigation system (see attached pictures) maps are provided by Navteq.

It means that either Subaru is using a pirate copies of Navteq maps or you are not aware what you are selling.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

According to the information I got from Subaru dealer the maps updates should be available on the Naviextras web page but they are not.& nbsp; According to the following link:

Navteq contact is available to support the Subaru navigation system. Therefore, I understand that it is the Navteq responsibility to provide map updates for Subaru Outback 2013.

Again please correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards

Subject: Re: Subaru Outback 2.0D 2013 maps update [] {1130628} {1171667}

Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 16:51 CEST

>

Thank you for contacting NAVTEQ Maps.

NAVTEQ only supply the map updates directly for the Subaru, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Tribeca and XV models directly. All other map updates for models not supported by us directly are supplied by Subaru directly. Although they are NAVTEQ map updates, Subaru is fully responsible for the sales and distribution of map updates for models not supported by us.

If Subaru cannot supply the relevant map update for your vehicle model then it may not be available at this time for your navigation system.

Should you require additional information, please send us your feedback by replyin g to this email.

With kind regards,

NAVTEQ Maps Customer Service

Nokia Location & Commerce

PO Box 501

7300 AM APELDOORN

THE NETHERLANDS

Wyglada na to, ze nikt nic nie wie, jeden zzwala sprawe na drugiego, a samochody sa sprzedawane z przestarzala mapa, ktorej nikt nie obsluguje.

Mam nadzieje, ze moze w Subaru Polska ktos wie wiecej w tej sprawie. Bede bardzo wdzieczny za odpowiedz.

Edytowane przez Gregorius

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...