Skocz do zawartości

Sprężyny PRODRIVE

EVAN

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Poszperałem trochę w archiwum forum ale nie znalazłem danych tych sprezyn tzn -

-czy obniżają - jesli tak to o ile?

- czy podejdą do WRXa , czy potrzebna jest zmiana amorków?

- czy ktos ma takie na sprzedaż? :D

Obnizaja okolo 3 cm.... instalujesz na seryjne amory.. i uprzedze pytanie, komfort nie cierpi, a zaryzykowalbym nawet stwierdzenie ze jest nawet troszke lepiej na poprzecznych nierownosciach - przynajmniej u mnie w sti... podpytaj zaki79, on instalowal do wrx

podpytaj zaki79, on instalowal do wrx

Jeszcze leżą w pudełku- amorki chcę od razu zmienić na Kayaba Ultra SR, a chwilowo nie mam na to kasy :P. Co do obniżenia to tak jak pisał kogii- ok. 25mm.

Tutaj dyskusja- "Prodrive/ Eibach?"-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/suspensio ... rings.html

Verdugo w w/w temacie napisał:

"I've become good friends with Dan Antonielli, formerly of Prodrive USA. He's the man behind the Prodrive springs, and he tells me that they are a progressive spring for sure. He keeps the spring rates a closely-guarded secret. The Prodrives are indeed made by Eibach, but there's a key difference here. Eibach as a company unilaterally simply takes a car's stock spring rate and increases it by 25%, then gives it a little bit of a drop. Other than making sure the springs fit, there isn't really much, if at all, R&D behind seeing if the arbitrary 25% increase in spring rate coupled with the drop will actually improve handling. Prodrive (and now Dan's new company, Epic Engineering) on the other hand, actually tests their springs not just on the track, but also on street driven cars to ensure they're exactly what they want and will perform they want them to as well."