Skocz do zawartości

EG33 a EJ22 - tłoki i korby

Misiek_Jr

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Tak sobie czytając o moim EG33 doczytałem, że

The (Japanese: Subaru EG33) engine was a direct replacement for the ER found in the Subaru XT sports car. Replacing it was the Subaru Alcyone SVX so Subaru needed a new engine. As with the ER27, Subaru took the EJ22 and stretched it two cylinders to make the new EG33. However, this four valve per cylinder engine was DOHC and valvetrain parts came from the not yet released EJ25D.

i teraz moje pytanie:

czy dobrze myśle, że tłoki i korby podejdą z EJ22?

[ Dodano: Wto Sty 19, 2010 11:53 am ]

*źródło cytatu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Subaru_engines

• 2 miesiące temu...

Witam!!! Powiem tak EG33 jest rozwinięciem silnika EJ22 to tak jakby dołożyli 2 cylindry i zmienili głowice na DOHC, subaru xt 1.8 lub leone miały silnik 1.8 EA82 a ER27 to to samo z dołożonymi dwoma cylindrami, no oczywiście osprzęt jest inny miska itd ale tłoki te same.

Pozdrawiam

zastanawialem sie wlasnie nad Wiseco albo nad Eagle'ami, ale to jeszcze daleka przyszlosc, niestety :neutral:

docelowo planuje zrobic go na twinturbo - na dwoch nieduzych turbinach, jedna na "dół" a druga na "góre".

Narazie w najblizszych planach jest uszczelka pod glowica + pierscienie - myslalem czy by go przy tej okazji od razu nie zakuc, ale niestety finansowo sie troche splukalem i nie przeskocze tego.

Takze na razie plan jest taki: remont silnika, swap skrzyni na manuala, hamulce z STi, wydech (2osobne przeloty) a potem zwiekszanie mocy przez dmuchawki.

• 5 miesięcy temu...

Maly update, jakby ktos inny potrzebował. Znalazłem takie informacje:

he idea that EJ22T pistons will work in an SVX actually turned out to be true...but not in the way you might expect. The SVX has a completely differnt combustion chamber design due to the completely differnt ideas of the motors. The SVX has a 52cc combustions chamber, with turbo 2.2 chamber mesures in at around 38cc. the pistons are actually posotive off the block if you can believe that. Off the top of my head i can not shoot you the number for the dish of the 2.2 pistons compared to the SVX,but using 2.2T pistons would give us a compression of 7.3:1 and using 2.2 NA pistons would give us 8.3:1. JE would have to be the way to go. It would not be worth it for my current project, so i am going with the stockers and low boost for bit power. 4 psi works out to be about 361hp worth of theoretical air (~536cfm i believe i came up with using the FSM and basic theoretical calculations).

linki:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=921908

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274847/1 ... ison-wi-us