Raport roczny FHI

Than_Junior

http://www.fhi.co.jp/english/ir/report/ ... _2008e.pdf

kilka fragmentow:

:arrow: "the solid progress of our strategy to "increase sales globally", a key theme of our new medium-term management plan"

:arrow: "FHI strengthened its alliance with the Toyota Group, which involves the joint development of a new compact FR sporty car"

:arrow: "In North America, we sold 210 thousand vehicles, up 4 thousand from the previous fiscal year"

:arrow: "In Europe, sales volume increase by 15 thousand, to 86 thousand units"

i dalej o tym nowym coupe:

:arrow: "The compact FR sporty car will be based on a new platform equipped with a boxer engine"

:arrow: "Gunma Manufacturing Division will builda new vehicle assembly plant. Market launch is slated for the end of 2011"

:arrow: "Toyota will handle the basic concept and design, while FHI will take care of development, production and manufacturing."

:arrow: "we're confident we can deliver a vehicle that is extremely fun to drive"

Zainteresowanym zycze milej lektury!

Mi się najbardziej podobało to:

:arrow: Our new Impreza model (MY'08) successfully entered the market of low-end hatchback vehicles and undermined the seemingly secure position of Daewoo Lanos as the - hitherto - market leader in this segment. The fierce combat for the leadership in this segment, additionally fueled by market introduction of such contenders as the Dacia Logan hatchcback and face-lifted Fiat Punto, did not jeopardize the imminent success of the new Impreza.

:mrgreen:

Mi się najbardziej podobało to: [...]

:mrgreen:

wyczuwam nutkę ironii :mrgreen:

nieeee, przem sie czepia i zaraz wlepi FHI pasek :twisted::mrgreen:

a na powaznie, to ja sie bronie obiema recoma i nogami, ze oni to powaznie pisza... :roll:

BartekT, dokladnie ;)

a serio to wyklad z Management Accounting naklonil mnie do porownywania raportow roznych firm motoryzacyjnych. Calkiem ciekawych rzeczy sie czasem mozna dowiedziec (nie wiedzialem na przyklad, ze silniki Audi sa produkowane na Wegrzech...)